INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site miniaturepinschersavvy.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by bedogsavvy.com, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form OR registration form).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If bedogsavvy.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of bedogsavvy.com, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at support(at)bedogsavvy(dot)com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
EU 2016/679 – GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) COMPLIANCE
We strive to fully comply with the new regulations set forth in the GDPR established by the EU. By accessing this Site and our products, you hereby acknowledge that we may process personal data (information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person), including but not limited to: names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, credit card details, financial information, posts on social media websites, and your and others’ IP addresses. To the extent any personal data we process is governed by the GDPR, it will be treated in compliance with the GDPR.
Specifically, any personal data we process is collected for a legal and lawful reason, including, but not limited to, providing you with a tailored experience to our website, exposure and access to and our and our affiliates’ products, and help you advance your own business. Further, we protect any personal data collected and limit nature and scope of data collected to that which is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is being processed (‘data minimization’). For example, if you purchase one of our products, we will process the personal data necessary to execute your purchase of the product and allow you to subsequently access and use the product. Such personal data may include your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, password, payment information (credit card number, bank account information), and/or IP address.
You have the absolute right to withdraw your consent, request erasure, and/or object to our processing of any of your personal data that we may process. Simply send an email to support(at)bedogsavvy(dot)com with the subject line: “I hereby [withdraw my consent, and/or request reassure, and/or object] to my data being processed under the GDPR” and include in the body of your email your name. Upon receipt of your email we will cease processing your personal data. Should you desire to exercise your right to erasure or object to our processing of your personal data, please also include this request in the body of the email, and we will follow the procedures set forth in GDPR Art. 17, 18, and/or 21. Note, however, that notwithstanding your exercise of your right to withdraw, object and/or request erasure, we will not provide any refunds for products purchased beyond the deadline(s) established for the respective product(s) you purchased.
Upon request, pursuant to GDPR Art. 12 and 15, we agree to provide you with information regarding any of your personal data that we have processed, including the following:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
We take the protection of personal data seriously and not only strive to process and retain it in the safest manner possible but also, we have measures in place that detect and alert us to any data breaches that may occur, and will notify you in the unlikely event that any of your personal data is affected by any breach. Unless you have provided us explicit consent and/or you have volunteered without solicitation such personal data, we do not process any personal data that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.